fot

Re: TR-3/4 Engines

To: <WEmery7451@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR-3/4 Engines
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:48:40 -0700
At one time there was an afer market piston that was pretty widly used and
it had rings as you have described.  The rings are generally broken from
detonation.  Look around the squish area on the exhaust valve side and see
if it looks like the craters of the moon or a heavy sand blasted appearance.
If so.....detonation.