fot

RE: Quick thought

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Subject: RE: Quick thought
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:06:40 -0400
Don't forget, there would also a "near miss" with TRA's annual meet, held
annually on Father's Day weekend; in the middle of June.  I had to
reschedule the car show I run each year for New Jersey Triumph Association,
because NJTA sponsored TRA's annual meet this year on Father's Day weekend,
my traditional show date.  I am not a TRA member, but I think they feel
that holding their meet on Father's Day weekend is a given, not subject to
change.

Later,

Jack Brooks
1960 TR3A