fot

Fw: Conversion of TR3 to R&P using TR4

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Conversion of TR3 to R&P using TR4
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 17:04:04 +0100
Hi Joe (B) and FOTers

I also have a copy of Bob Schaller's publication somewhere - what a
character dear Bob was - he' was reputed to have driven over 400,000 miles
in his yellow TR3. He was very friendly with Charles Runyan and John
Swauger at the Roadster factory - so if there are any drawings of his
steering rack mods the Roadster Factory might be of help.

Paul