fot

Re: Conversion of TR3 to R&P using TR4

To: <EISANDIEGO@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Conversion of TR3 to R&P using TR4
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 23:40:06 -0700
Cary, in the Bob Schaller publication "More BS about TR's" there is an
article about the conversion.  It includes a photo and parts list, but
no diagram.  He notes that "Detail drawings and general instructions
are the subject of a separate publication", which I do not have.
Maybe another FOTer has it.  I would be interested to take a look at
the drawings myself.  Joe(B)