fot

BRIC Motels

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: BRIC Motels
From: "Timothy F. Murphy" <timmurph@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 17:48:55 -0500
Fond du Lac has a number of motels that have vacancies for the 20th,
21st, and 22nd of July as of this evening.  They are:

Knights Inn  920-923-6990  $40 to $45
Super 8 Motel 920-922-1088  1 person $65, 2 persons $70 All they have
left is Queen size bed, smoking
Stretch  Motel  920-923-3131  $43.90 to $63.70  This is a Truck stop on
Highway 41 but is a large motel with some of the rooms quite a ways from
the trucks, some newly redecorated I'm told.

Fond du Lac is about 1/2 hour drive from the Track taking the back way
out to Highway 23.  Highway 23 is a pretty good 2 lane with no towns to
go through.

There may also be some "Mom and Pop" motels in some of the smaller towns
around here.

Hope this helps, let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Tim Murphy
Fond du Lac