fot

TR4 spark plugs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 spark plugs
From: Matthew Wilder <mwilder@top.monad.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:16:43 -0400
Hi,
  In tuning my car (the carbs are actually pretty close now) I never
really thought to mess around with different plugs. I'm using Bosche
Platnum WR7BP, which I got from Moss (which also suplied the 30mm choke
40 dcoe's) Kas's prep manual lists a couple Champion plug numbers but
the local AutoZone doesn't have them in their computer cross reference.
  I'm running about 11.5:1 compresion with 110 cam 2, MSD box and a D
cam with the 40 dcoe's now with 36mm chokes.

Is there a better choice for plugs that I should be running?

Matt W.
'67 TR4a E-prepared auto-xer