fot

Re: Pinning doors

To: Don Marshall <marshall@nefcom.net>
Subject: Re: Pinning doors
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 13:47:35 +0000
Don,
I don't know if it is "Preferred" or not, but I drilled a hole through the B
post and matching door surface and using an aluminum
spacer to fill the gap, inserted a bolt in there.

I saw one car that uses hood pins that protrude from the door through a bracket
attached to the B post and a retainer is used to secure
it.

Joe

P.S. I am considering replacing the rather heavy hinges with thick aluminum
angle pieces.