fot

Re: Toyota brakes was Rear Brakes

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Toyota brakes was Rear Brakes
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:12:01 EDT
In a message dated 7/17/00 5:02:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time, rjl6n@cstone.net
writes:

<<
 Yeah, he did, but he has a Tilton dual master setup. It turns out that
 there are two sizes of Dyna-Lite II calipers. He bought the larger one
 with 1 3/4" pistons and had too much rear brakes. I am using the
 smaller ones with the 1 3/8" pistons with a stock TR-4 single master
 cylinder and the Toyota front calipers and it seems to balance out
 quite well.

May I ask what Toyota calipers you'all are referring to here?  Purely
academic of course, as they are illegal in VARA, but I'd like to consider
them for the street car.  Thanx, Steve