fot

Re: TR4A plugs

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4A plugs
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:29:18 -0700
In looking over the results of this thread...  it really sounds to me
like plugs such as NGK and Champion... and maybe some of the others, are
all probably pretty good producsts.

I suspect that combinations of personal bias, bad luck, poor heat range
choices (in brands deemed inferior!), and the such have all played a
role in the way we all seem to be positive that our brand is best.

Perhaps, too, particular plugs from particular manufacturers simply
might just be the ticket for individual motors... with their varying
induction, compression, style of driving, and the such... where all
others just seem to foul, etc.

So, I guess I might explore NGK, for the fun of it... especially since
it's become increasingly difficult to explore various Champion
options... etc.

--Justin

...but I'll always keep a set of Champions in the boot, just in case.
: )