fot

Re: Before Answering Caps/Jacket Preferences - Please read

To: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Subject: Re: Before Answering Caps/Jacket Preferences - Please read
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 07:47:33 -0400
cary and fot.  we can supply jackets, hats, sweaters, denim shirts, polo shirts,
shorts, etc. these are all our normal product mix.  graphics are normally
applied
in 3 methods - screen print (this is how we did the fot t.shirts) embroidery and
fabric applique'.  to embroider we make a "master" (digitize) of the logo then
it
can be embroidered on anything.  fabric applique' is the process of cutting the
graphic from fabric and then stiching this fabric to another material.  an
example of this are the flags we make.  we would handle this the same as we did
the t.shirt program.  if the fot wants to establish a "slush" fund as has been
suggested, we can assign a % of sale to go to a fund. this accounting could be
done on a per sale or monthly basis and $$ sent to whomever is the "treasurer".
we are on our way to calif and then to the vtr but email is read by our office.
ted

--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive