fot

Old #59

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Old #59
From: Patrick McMullen <pmcmull@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 08:08:02 -0400
Jack, Frances, and Tony.

I just got back yesterday from my annual 10 day BRIC, fishing, EAA
trip to Wisconsin.  I was sitting just outside the carousel most
of the day but had to leave just before the enduro.
First of all I too am glad that Tony is OK and that the safety
equipment worked as designed.  If you've never been to a vintage
race with the Drews family, you will never experience a true
"family" operation.  They are always looking for ways to improve
the car but always find the time to chat with friends.  It was
really great to see Jack smiling ear to ear after those 2:55 laps
at R/A.  All the hard work over the winter was paying off.  It's
what I enjoy most about vintage racing.
The whole weekend was very entertaining.  Lots of great racing.
As a non racer, I can't tell you all how much I appreciate all the
work and expense you all go through to put on such great shows.  I
hope to have my pictures developed this week and will try to find
a site to post them.

Thank You Jack, Frances and Tony for the years of enjoyment of the
prettiest, and fastest TR4's.  We are all glad everyone is safe.

If Bill gave you that clear jar of fruit juice...I highly
reccommend that you just sip it!

Pat in NC