fot

Re: Axles - IRS Corvair mod

To: greenman62@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Axles - IRS Corvair mod
From: Bill Warner <bwarner@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 20:07:34 -0400
Not dreaming.  The half shafts are 450SL with Corvair backing plates and 240Z
brake drums.  My problem is the small stub axels inside the differential
housing.  I've broken at least three of them over the ten years I've owned and
raced the car.   Three in ten years does not sound like much until they
break....which can cause some serious repercussions, if you know what I mean.
Bill