fot

Re: tireless self promotion

To: Paul Fitzsimmons <fitzsmns@mwci.net>
Subject: Re: tireless self promotion
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 07:37:44 -0500
Paul Fitzsimmons wrote:

> It was a nice reference - under the circumstances.  Did Tony consume all of
> the clear liquid on the way home? Or did he have help.

Nah. The pain medication he was taking "contraindicated" alcoholic beverages. I
had to go it alone. I finished it off yesterday, right after I cut some pieces
off the car with a torch and hauled the hulk off to the junkyard, where the guy
said he had never seen such a strange VIN number and rather than argue with the
DOT he was going to make the car disappear "real fast".

> Both of you deserved
> it, not to mention Aunt Francis who so patiently puts up with the antics of
> her "boys".
> Fitz

Frances is the only sane one among us. She's my unfair advantage. She even
helped me load the hulk on the trailer. And yesterday when I was sweating and
prying the overdrive transmission in and out of the TR6 (throwout bearing) she
came out and asked if there was anything she could do to help. What a gal.