fot

Home sweat home

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Home sweat home
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 21:28:49 -0600 (MDT)
I'd forgotten it was hovering around 100 degrees during the day here in
Salt Lake City.  Why was it I left Portland?  Anyway, various chillers and
fans are back in operation, so maybe I'll stay somewhat cool going through
the 6,004 team.net error messages, and a couple thousand more sent hither
and yon by various filters on my email addresses.

Overall I'd say it was a good trip, in spite of various details about the
host hotel and the organization of the autocross.  Thanks to Bill Babcock
for hosting the friday evening festivities.  If I could remember how to hold
a cue stick, we would have finished the game and let you close up earlier.
So it goes.

For next year in Colorado, we need a venue before, during, or after, where
a Triumph race car can get out and stretch it legs.  It was nice to see
Peyote on that so called autocross course, though!

mjb.