fot

Potential TR axle message #2

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Potential TR axle message #2
From: "fredd" <fal@hiwaay.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 20:20:38 -0700
> 1. Full floater retrofit to the TR axle housing -- none currently
> available, and the one company, "Strange",  who makes retrofit kits for
> 4 x 4's is not interested in this project.

I would recommend Currie Enterprises www.currieenterprises.com
This is the most reliable and respected company in the US that will handle
all axle conversion work.
They are the biggest and best name in the off road world.
I have had several axles from them in the last 10 years, and I'm very
pleased with their work and service.

> The Auburn
> limited slip that I was quoted has received one quite negative comment.

I fully agree with that statement. This from experience in off road use.

> What mfr's are there for limited slips besides Quaife and Auburn? I
> haven't been able to find mfr's data on Salisbury type. Anybody have a
> potential source?

Again, Currie is your best info source.

fredd