fot

Triumphest 2000

To: Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Triumphest 2000
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 19:32:35 +0000
I was looking over the schedule of events in the brochure I got earlier this
summer and to my surprise and dismay, there is no
autocross scheduled.

Here we have a large event with both Kas Kastner and Brian Robson as honored
guests and no competition events.  What's up with that.

I think we should all send letters of encouragement to TSCCSD to rethink that.
Although it probably is too late to do anything about
it now!

Or maybe someone else can put on an autocross somewhere in San Diego during the
exciting "Scenic Drive" or the thrilling "Walking
Rallye" or perhaps the wild and woolly "Pinewood Derby"!

Comments please!

Joe (C)