fot

Re: Fw: Triumphest 2000

To: Paul Richardson <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Fw: Triumphest 2000
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 09:13:02 +0000

Paul Richardson wrote:

> We can all confuse names from time to time but 'BRIAN ROBSON' is a famous
> 'FOOTBALL MANAGER' over here. Now I don't follow football closely but I
> think Brain Robson actually managed the England team at one stage and
> played for Manchester United - so I dont think he'd like to be confused
> with Graham Robson  - and I'm sure Graham would profess to know more about

That's probably where that came from!   At least I can claim it did.  I used to
follow football (Soccer) while I was in England doing
my stint in the USAF (NATO), so it could have been lingering there for a while
just waiting for an opportunity to come out at the most
embarrassing opportunity!   :)

Like I said, stay tuned, you never know what is going to come out of my mouth
or keyboard!!!!

Joe (C)