fot

Vara Race

To: Smockracer@aol.com
Subject: Vara Race
From: JandJalford@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 22:13:05 EDT
I received a call from Neil Rupp last night & it looks like Anaheim will not
happen! Neil checked out Holtville & said it available for the same weekend.
The track is in poor condition (just over 1 mile) it will be over 100
degrees, a 3 hour tow & no rest rooms! He asked me to check with the Triumph
guys to see if anyone would be interested, he is going to try to get the
board to OK this. If not he wants to rent the track & who ever wants to can
run. I told him I was sure some of is would show up, with this being farm
country & your TR4 history!  let me know    Jerry