fot

Re: Rev Limiter SOLD!

To: TRBILBO@aol.com, spitlist@gte.net, mjb@cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Rev Limiter SOLD!
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 22:41:31 EDT
In a message dated 8/16/00 7:00:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time, TRBILBO@aol.com
writes:

<< I have a Jacobs rev limiter and electronic ignition module (and new coil I
 believe) all in a box in the shop. I used it for a season and when we
 repainted we never reinstalled.

 Wow!! Some of you guys must sleep on the keyboards and listen for incoming.
It took about 3 minutes to get nine responses wanting the rev limiter, etc.

But QuickDraw Alexander was there first so it's gone and sorry to those
looking.

I'll keep the next three names on the response list just in case Joe can't
use it. Joe...I'll send you the names along with the unit.

Thanks all....wish I had a dozen of these to sell cheap.

Bill Burroughs