fot

TR 4A Bonnet -Steel for sale

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TR 4A Bonnet -Steel for sale
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 18:17:31 -0700
I have a fairly decent TR 4A bonnet for sale...

By eastern standards, its great...  rust is VERY minimum...  just
surface rust underneath in the area of the Triumph lettering and a
little bit of pocking along the bottom...   and some mild rot on the
support structure, but not terrible.  On the skin, only one pinhole,
that I recall...   It's quite straight.   The paint was all removed
years ago...  and now it has a little surface rust happening from
exposure (inside locked storage)... Years ago,  I had started to play
with a little bondo on the underside, to smooth out a little bit of rust
pitting... but that's it... otherwise, no primers, etc.

In short... a great hood for a vintage racer...   or to maintain a daily
driver....   Not great for a concours minded guy... that want's
flawless... etc.

I'll let it go for $150.00, if it's to a good cause, but shipping this
would be incredibly difficult... and so I prefer someone that can pick
it up.. or has a friend that can pick it up....  It is in Burbank, CA...
I may move it to Pasadena, CAlif. for pick-up.

---Justin Wagner