fot

Re: Aluminum rad for Spit

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Aluminum rad for Spit
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:00:55 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 21 Aug 2000, Joe Curry wrote:

> Steve,
> If I had not just spent the 300 bucks to have the Stock radiator recored, I'd
>jump at your offer.  I have the stock Mk1 header tank
> already on the engine so that part wouldn't matter.
>
> Oh well that's just my usual luck!
>
> Joe

Joe - this is the voice of your conscinece, baby. We've been watching
your progress since you've been taking the shots...

errr... think spares. You _need_ this part. Aluminium radiator - lighter
than copper, better wieght balance, better cooling... what more could you
ask for???

;-)

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |