fot

Aluminum rad for Spit

To: FOT@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Aluminum rad for Spit
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 11:03:48 EDT
Greetings all,
I made a slight error last month when I ordered an aluminum radiator to be
made up for my GT6 by AFCO racing.  I specified it to measure 12"x23"x3".
Trouble is that I needed 11" tall and now I can't fit this beautiful bit of
work under my hood.
The dimensions of this Rad make it perfect for a Spitfire. It would fit in
the stock frame and save a few pounds up front.  There is one caveat however,
it was built with no filler on the tank so would require a swirl pot or
header tank on the firewall.
If anyone is interested I'll pass it on for $300.00 and I'll cover the
shipping
Steve