fot

Re: US Triumph Racing History

To: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Subject: Re: US Triumph Racing History
From: Bill Warner <bwarner@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 23:08:38 -0400
A great source for old magazine is Bruce Perry's Yellow Dog Garage (he is always
at Carlisle and Hershey.   Sports Car Graphic was the best magazine for race
coverage (at least US coverage) in the sixties and seventies.  Jerry Titus was
the editor and I need not say more...he was terrific.   My first photo job was
with SCG for then editor Bob Kovacik, and I shot the ARRC at Daytona in
1969....I
think it was 1969....may have been 1967....when you get this age, the races and
dates run together.   I'll try to get Bruce's number for you should youn wish to
order up some back copies of SCG or Sports Car.   Bill