fot

Re: racing Vitesses

To: "Bill Warner" <bwarner@mediaone.net>, <GRMTim@aol.com>
Subject: Re: racing Vitesses
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:17:21 -0700
At that time John Caldwell was doing the engines for PLN and I sent them a
special Camshaft for which Newman (always a good guy) came down and bought
me lunch on his  birthday after winning the Nat'ls.. It was very cool that
in a much later years I was running the Nissan factory stuff and Paul was
again in the group and much a part of our running of good guys. Good racer
and a very very nice man.