fot

Re: TRANSMISSION LOCK UP

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: TRANSMISSION LOCK UP
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:22:55 -0700
Not knowing what sort of car we are talking about, I'd have to venture that
considering the description of the problem and the parts
involved,  I would start by inspecting the Shift rail assembly to see if there
is something worn, bent or broken that would let the car
go into reverse and forward gear at the same time.

Joe (C)