fot

Zippo United States Vintage Grand Prix - WATKINS GLEN

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: Zippo United States Vintage Grand Prix - WATKINS GLEN
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 12:54:02 EDT
Amici:

We're all loaded and getting ready to leave for WATKINS GLEN.  Wismer is
taking the Thunder Bolt, and I'm taking my TR3.  Back late next Monday or
Tuesday.

Bill Dentinger

PS

Personal to Bill Sohl...I've tried to contact you several times but my
E-mails to you keep bouncing back undelivered.  Maybe this FOT E-mail will
get through.  My crew and Wismer's crew are both full (we have a lot of
family coming).  I can list you on my overcrew, but they will charge you.  At
least you would have access to the Hot Pits.  Perhaps you have already hooked
up with someone else, but if not, you might also check at SVRA Registration.
Ed Ceilley's wife, Russ Moore's wife, and Dave Spiwak's wives (all FOT
spouses) help out at SVRA Registration.  They may know of a crew that has
room.