fot

Front Suspension parts

To: "Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front Suspension parts
From: "Dave Brackin" <dbrackin@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 21:09:42 -0400
FOT'ers Here is a chance to dust off that pile of parts in the garage.  I'm
looking for a few front suspension pieces for my 250.  The items are the
same on 4A, 250 and the full run of the TR6. (TR4 parts will not work).  I
know, I know, it sounds like I cleaned out the ditch over the holidays.  Not
the case, Im working on a handling mod and need some doner parts, (just in
case...).  If anyone has the following please contact me off list.  Must be
in good serviceable condition.

        A-arms - full set (left and right, top and bottom) - 8 pieces total.

        Vertical links - full set (left and right) - 2 pieces total

Thanks, Dave Brackin