fot

Lime Rock

To: "Bob Lang" <LANG@isis.mit.edu>, "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Lime Rock
From: bob bownes <rbownes@nametree.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 10:58:29 -0400

Spent a quite enjoyable weekend this past weekend at Lime Rock. I worked
corners most of the racing weekend, where I got to see some tremendous
Spitfires and a wunnerfull TR3 as well as a nicely prepared Peerless out there
flogging it. But I have to admit, my heart was with the GTP cars...

It was a great pleasure to meet up with Joe,Sean, Ted & Doris, even if I didn't
spend any money on Japanese cars or bikes or sell the Spitfire.

Oh, and the fishing in the stream on the front straight was great. I went down
to the creek right in front of S/F after the day was over and pulled out 8 nice
brook trout (and a sunfish) on a dry fly. Put 'em back for next time tho.

iii