fot

RE: Weber tuning

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: RE: Weber tuning
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 09:40:16 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

Just want to point out one minor fact... the Solo II specs for TR6
_requires_ 28 mm chokes. I guess they (the ubiquitous they, of course)
don't want us making too much horsepower. I'm pretty sure SCCA also
limits the EP cars to 28 mm chokes too.

Anyway, I suppose we could run larger chokes and then run in E Mod class
(or probably GT3 for road racing), but that's "another can of worms".

So, theory aspects aside - we're stuck with 28 mm chokes.

later,
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |