fot

Re: knock off wire wheels, importaint!!!!]

To: "grand_wazoo" <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>,
Subject: Re: knock off wire wheels, importaint!!!!]
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:07:01 -0700
Another note on knock-off wheels in racing.  I had them on my TR-3 and after
breaking TWO hub extensions in six races determined that the life was three
races if used hard.  That is just the front the rears seemed to last okay. I
wound up using a lot of these little devils in 1959-1960 and three races
gave me a feeling of comfort.