fot

Testing

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Testing
From: JandJalford@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 23:36:52 EDT
 Anyone interested in a weekend of testing at Holtville? Neal Rupp advised
that a group of VARA racers have made arraignments to use the track for the
Sept. 23/24 (yes! One restroom with water!) no race fuel will be available.
Looks like $60.00 per car & could be less with more cars. great for guys with
new BIG MOTORS Billy B. any questions, contact Neal Rupp.  Also I have
obtained a fiberglass mold for early model Spitfire bonnets, these are very
strong one piece front ends with inside fenders, several are now running
VARA. Anyone interested can contact me via email or call 909-397-7512 (we
will be doing rear 1/4's soon)