fot

Re: Triumphs at Topeka

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Triumphs at Topeka
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:23:27 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

Well (regarding Topeka) - I'd really like to have been there myself this
year. In fact, I was thinking of going even if I wasn't running. Yes, I'm
sick. But I'm used to it... been that way a _long_ time.

Anyway - even though the CP field has no Triumphs - I'd love to be there
(they're probably running even as I write this) just to hear 70 or so
rumbling V8 'Stangs, CumArO's and Corvairs. It's either "magic" or
"frieghtening". ;-)

But my intent is to be there in 2001. Ya, ya, I know... I said that last
year. But this time I mean it. And if I have a seat available - Mark,
you're welcome to sit in it. I might even let you drive!

Let's start planning now. Looks like the event will be 11-15 September,
2001. It might be even larger than this year, so there might be two more
days tacked on. Party at my place on Sunday night . Who's up for it??

Worst case - we can run in DM an EM respectively "just to show".

Later,
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |