fot

Re: Triumphs at Topeka

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>, FriendsOfTriumphs <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumphs at Topeka
From: wiseman <wiseman@titan.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:50:00 -0400
Mark, Bob, Wendy and other FOT/autoxers

Well, I guess today's results answer the question of whether triumphs
are the new "overdogs" in FSP :-)  I guess we will have to send in team B
for next year.  Maybe Wendy and Bob can pick Jim Libecco and me up
on their way though Ohio and double the odds that some new triumph
metal [well actually a combination of iron and other misc items] gets
offered up to the VW's of FSP !  Bob, if you bring you FSP car, we
can always claim we left the really fast ones at home !

take care all and congrats to all the triumph pilots brave enough
to compete in Topeka !

John Wiseman