fot

Re: Interesting stuff found in Hemmings

To: Susan Hensley <racespit@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting stuff found in Hemmings
From: "michael l. cook" <mlcooknj@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 23:04:26 -0400
Hi-

Susan - it's great that there are people like you who actually read all
those ads in Hemmings and come up with good stuff!

Seems to me this would be a great purchase for somebody's archives.  I'm
going to see if they will send me a list. Could be anything from old
European rally films to the ancient training films that came out in the
1950s with the TR-2. I know enough about the Triumph stuff to recognize
what they are.

Mike Cook