fot

FOT Gathering @ Triumpest

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FOT Gathering @ Triumpest
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 16:56:53 EDT
FOTers

    Is there any interest amongst the FOTers going to the Triumpest to get
together. I misplaced my copy of the schedule, so I can not suggest a
specific time or location. Maybe someone more involved with the event can
make a suggestion. Perhaps something around the time that Kas is there?

    As I mentioned earlier, there will be Vintage races on Coronado Island
(literally within eyesight across the bay).  The races are on Saturday and
Sunday. Ted Schumacher and I have discussed going over there on Sunday
morning. I will have two FOTers in training along, so my car may be filled.
But be glad to lead a caravan of vehicles over there.

Cary