fot

(no subject)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: SpiwakD@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:37:22 EDT
Amici

        A local TR3 racer is planning to reinforce his front hubs by welding
some metal into the depression between the flanges (perhaps two crescents of
rebar). I suggested he wait until I sought the advice of the FOT seers. I did
mention to him the tip about through-bolting the flanges together, but he
thought the extra holes on the rotor side would weaken the flange. I welcome
any comments on this project. How many front hub breaks have there been?
Where do they break?

                                                           Dave