fot

RE: OLE BLUE (RIP?)

To: BillDentin@aol.com, "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OLE BLUE (RIP?)
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:52:20 -0700
A great opportunity to get a good frame under the car. There are a lot of
frames out there, shouldn't be had to find a good one. That opens the
opportunity to reinforce the frame appropriately and make the front
suspension work better. It's not a hardship--just a whole set of new
opportunities. (I'm starting to sound like our always-chipper Chief
Operation Officer who would look back into our burning offices and say "what
a great opportunity to upgrade our furniture").