fot

Re: Texas World and other issues

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Texas World and other issues
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:10:05 EDT
In a message dated 10/24/2000 11:33:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
vinttr4@geneseo.net writes:

<< Travelling with Kent and Joe is spooky. Kent ran out of tow vehicle gas
 on the way down. Joe, travelling completely separately, ran out of gas
 on the way down. >>

Hard to believe.  I know several people who have 'camped' with those guys,
and according to people who have 'tented' with them, neither one runs out of
gas.

<<  Traveling with Kent and Joe is spooky #2 -- Kent blew a trailer tire on
 the way home. Joe, travelling separately, blew a trailer tire on the way
home.  >>

It is critically important to check your trailer tire pressure on long hauls.
 We often forget to do so, and running low PSI pressures on loaded trailers
is just looking for trouble.

Bill Dentinger