fot

Re: Spitfire windshields

To: TRBILBO@aol.com
Subject: Re: Spitfire windshields
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 22:07:30 -0700
Bill (and all),
 I used to have trouble breaking the windshield on a motorcycle I had in years
gone by.  I finally replaced it with a piece of thick
vinyl that was cut in the same shape as the original.  It was a bit more
flexible but never again broke and I never had any trouble
with scratches either.

Therefore, I think that this material would make a great windscreen if it can
be properly shaped.

Regards,
Joe (C)