fot

Re: Quaife LSD's for Spitfires

To: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Subject: Re: Quaife LSD's for Spitfires
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 17:45:46 -0700
Chris,
I hear you!  My problem is that the official Quaife entity n the US is not just
making a profit, they are gouging!  My quote was for
almost $1300 for the thing.  If someone in the US can make me an offer anywhere
close to the $675 (approx.) price I am getting from
Kipping, I would be happy to buy from him.  To date, I have not found that
party!  I won't buy any of the units until I have firm
commitments from 4 others who will take up the slack.

Surely, there are 5 of us who would like a Quaife for about half price!!!

Regards,
Joe (C)