fot

Re: FOT Banner opportunity

To: TRBILBO@aol.com
Subject: Re: FOT Banner opportunity
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 09:22:14 -0500
We tried to get the Dentinger Masonry 25th anniversary banner on TV the
other day when brother Jessie, or as we sometimes call him, The Rev, was on
TV upon first arrival here in West Palm Beach.  The cheering and hollering
was deafening.  They really like Dentinger down here!  However, I dont think
we were able to maneuver the banner in camera range.  Seems all the local
politicians were jockeying for position to also get there fleeting piece of
national attention.

If the FOT banner arrives in time we can do our best to get it some
visibility at the rally The Rev is having on Monday in a smaller local
neighborhood.

While not getting the election fiasco cleared up, our area is getting some
great TV coverage.  Hope all will note how good the weather looks and how
pretty our area is.  Just think, you all can come down here and race your
TRs in weather like this late in the season:  Homestead (next weekend),
Sebring (Thanksgiving weekend), Daytona (Dec 1), Moroso (Dec 30).  Or start
with us next season early in the year.

Mike