fot

RE: 5 speed conversion

To: "'TRBILBO@aol.com'" <TRBILBO@aol.com>
Subject: RE: 5 speed conversion
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 09:02:12 -0600
Bill,

The kit is from Conversion Components.  See their web site at:
http://www.conversioncomp.co.nz/index.html

I've got the kit for my GT6 and I've been running it in my car for a
couple of years now.  I'd get it straight from Colin at Conversion
Components, because, well, looks like the one on eBay will be at least
the price of one direct from Conversion Components.  Also, I think the
kits are a work in progress and if it's an older one it may not have the
latest tweaks.  Mine works great, easy to install (compared to other
types of conversions anyway) and will be bulletproof, trans-wise.  Some
niggles, but worth it IMHO.

More details if you're really interested.

Scott Barr
sbarr@mccarty-law.com
(920) 766-4693
(920) 766-4756 (fax)