fot

Re: Experience with V8 conversion - GT6 ?

To: EISANDIEGO@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Experience with V8 conversion - GT6 ?
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@cstone.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:11:31 -0500
At 10:38 AM 11/15/00 -0500, EISANDIEGO@aol.com wrote:
>     There was an article recently about a TR3 with a V8 conversion, anyone
>recall something that was published in the past about a V8 conversion in a
>GT6 (or spitfire?). Perhaps one of you already has something like this
>already sitting in your garage.

There was a guy that I used to autocross with from Boulder, CO
that had a BOP-powered GT-6.  He ran in E-Mod, so the interior
was gutted, all the glass was gone except for a lexan windshield,
etc.  He had to cut a hole in the bonnet for the air cleaner.  The
thing went like stink, though!

R. John Lye

rjl@gt-classics.com
http://www.gt-classics.com/