fot

FW: FOT sales pitch

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: FOT sales pitch
From: Jeff Wilt <jwilt@leighengineering.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:19:02 -0600
Jim Gambony somehow has never gotten on our list - possibly because he's
been messin' with his Mini's.  If he promises to get a TR running for CVAR
next season(he did), I nominate him to the FOT.  His bio is below - saving
that second step!  Cheers to all and someone punch in a second!

Jeff Wilt
59 TR3A  #39