fot

Re: Thanksgiving, Turkeys and Mayflowers

To: Herald948@aol.com
Subject: Re: Thanksgiving, Turkeys and Mayflowers
From: "michael l. cook" <mlcooknj@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 23:12:48 -0500
Yes, there is a picture of a Mayflower with 44 on it - taken at Road Atlanta
during a race weekend I think. 1970s, sometime. No idea whose car it was. I
wasn't there.

I never drove my Mayflower (never got it started) but I did drive one that was
for sale in Connecticut and I got it up to around 40 mph at which point it felt
so unstable that I slowed down. Hate to try it at top speed. For an autocross it
would need those outriggers that Consumer Reports uses to keep Suzukis from
falling over.

35 year old Michelin X may be interesting but they are incorrect for the car.
Rules, rules, rules!!!

Mike Cook