fot

Re: Member generosity

To: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Member generosity
From: Susan Hensley <racespit@netzero.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 21:16:22 -0600
I need to add one comment to this -- we may need some area listers to come along
when we eventually do pick it up, just so we can wrest it out of Henry's hands!
Seems he's taken a real shine to it...

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)

PS -- There is a Weber setup (4x40 IDF's) for the Rover V-8 on eBay, if anyone
is interested...  Go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=514043243&r=0&t=0