fot

Re: Member generosity

To: "Susan Hensley" <racespit@netzero.com>
Subject: Re: Member generosity
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:42:55 -0500
I've been to Henry's house.  I didn't know that he had a garage.  It
is probably sitting axle deep in snow by now.  I bet he can have that
car into a pile of parts in no time.  Just kidding, his garage is more
like a warehouse compared to mine.  I can offer my assistance in
wrenching it from Henry.  Joe(B)