fot

Re: Brake Master Cylinders

To: BillDentin@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Master Cylinders
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 12:36:56 EST
In a message dated 12/1/00 8:20:15 AM Pacific Standard Time, BillDentin
writes:

<< I would be the last to throw stones at Hardy Prentice.  I don't deserve to
carry his tools.  But the ROADSTER FACTORY did contact me concerning that
part number, when they were trying to supply Hardy.  I, of course, provided
it.  I don't know if Hardy used it, or another, but I can assure you John
Harkness, myself, and several others are running the system with no problems.
 Our only strain has been bleeding the system.  It is a bitch to bleed.

 Bill Dentinger

I am not sure either.  There was some talk about the Morgan-8 system.  These
messages have been interesting -- all these paths coming together.  Thanks
for the information.