fot

Re: gears

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: gears
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 09:00:25 -0500
use the close ratio. the od is just one more thing to go wrong, maintain or
just plain mess with. the cr gears coupled with some alternate rear end
ratios should make a lap time difference. ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.