fot

Re: Nontech: Monterey & An Idea for a Triumph Event

To: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Subject: Re: Nontech: Monterey & An Idea for a Triumph Event
From: Bill Warner <bwarner@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 22:26:54 -0500
I think that would be a gas.  Steve Earle has a real challenge every year
because
there are always many more entrants that want to come than he can accept.  So he
can afford to be choosy (is that a good word?).  Additionally, a major
percentage
of the field is the featured marque.  I spectate every year and really enjoy it.
It is first class.   I wish I could afford to go....maybe someday.   Bill